- 6 to 12 polishing units
- Uuseful polishable width mm 500
- Maximum workable thickness mm 100
- Polishing plate diameter mm 550
- Polishing plate diameter for width mm 300-400 mm 450
- Number of sectors type Frankfurt for plate Ø 550 n 9
- Number of sectors type Frankfurt for plate Ø 450 n 7
- Polishing unit motor power kW 7,5
- Nelt forwarding motor power kW 1,5
- Displayed belt forwarding speed m/min min. 1 – max. 5
- Belt speed electronic adjustment
- Material presence computerisation
- Abrasive end signalling device
The machine is suitable to polish strips of marble. The welded structure of the machine is composed by a normalized, ground base made of electro-welded steel, and by a fixed bridge. The operating heads are installed on it. We guarantee high steadiness, accuracy of working and absence of vibrations. The mechanical and electrical components of the machine guarantee high accuracy and reliability, too, even if used till high stress.
The machine is supplied with parts manually lubricated according to the maintenance plans given to the customer. The conveyor belt is nonskid and covered with rubber. All linear axis are executed with big guides. Some timing cases made of inox steel protect them. All the mechanical guides can be adjusted without clearance. All the water supply pipes, the nozzle and the plate casings are dimensioned in such a way that they guarantee the water flow for a good dressing of the cutting tool during the processing phases, a good quality of cut, and a long tool life. The machine has been provided with lifting or fixing grommets.
They allow, together with ropes and lifitng hooks, to lift the whole structure or the main components. The non-deformability of the parts is guaranteed during the unloading operation. The switch board is made of sheet steel, thickness 15/10 mm, painted with RAL 7032 paint, IP 55 protection level.Get a Quote