- cutting unit motor with variable speed by means of an inverter kW 55 (kw 110 for Marble)
- carriage carrying disc translation motor kW 1,5
- beam transversal movement motor kW 0,75
- beam up-down stroke by means of self-carrying screws with reduction unit mm 800
- beam up-down motor kW 1,1
- longitudinal useful cut mm 3000-3500
- transversal useful cut mm 3500 (customizable on request)
- maximum depth of cut
- 600mm (FTBV1600)
- 800mm (FTBV 2000)
- 900mm (FTBV/2200)
- 1050mm (FTBV/2500)
- disc diameter mm 1600/2000/2200/2500
- maximum overall dimensions mm 6500×4300
- “touch screen” multi-page graphic terminal to set a single measure
FBV/1400-1600-2000-2200 Automatic Bridge Saw
The machine allows to produce strips from pre-dimensioned blocks of marble or granite. Its supporting structure is made of electro-welded normalized steel to guarantee the vibration absorption. Trolley translation is by a spheres recirculating system in oil bath at low friction coefficient.
The other movement parts are on grinded precision slides. All movements are operated by PLC installed on the panel. Transversal movement of the machine is on two big-dimensioned rails, by means of side containment wheels in oil bath. Disc up-down movement is on four big dimensioned, cylindrical, chrome-columns, operated by a double rolled screw.
The switch board is made of sheet steel, thickness 15/10 mm, painted with RAL 7032 paint, IP 55 protection level. The supplying unit is composed by a magnetothermic switch with shutter locking to avoid the opening of the switch board with tension. It can be restored after opening the shutter, in case of maintenance.
To guarantee the operator’s safety, an insulation transformer is installed inside for voltage 380V and output 48V for all driving mechanisms. The thermal relays and the magnetothermics are dimensioned for every specific motor to protect them in case of anomalies.Get a Quote