- 2 to 3 units of cut
- Length mm 4000
- Useful width of cut mm 610
- Maximum thickness of cut mm 45
- Diamond disc diameter mm 350
- Operating head motor power kW 5,5
- Belt forwarding motor power kW 1,1
- Belt forwarding speed m/min 0,5-3
- Number of revolutions disc motor marble 2800
- Granite 1900
The trimming machine mod. RBV/600 allows the trimming in line of marble or granite strips by means of diamond water-cooled discs moved by spindle motors.
The structure is mainly composed of two parts: a strengthened electro-welded plate basement with a special rubber covered belt to permit the cut of the disc on it, and a fixed bridge, where the mobile operating heads are fixed.
The switch board is made of sheet steel with mm 15/10 thickness, painted with RAL 7032 paint and with IP 55 protection level.Get a Quote