- useful cut mm 3500x2300x2000
- vertical disc diameter mm min. 750 – max. 1300 (1600)
- horizontal disc diameter mm min. 350 – max. 500
- vertical disc motor power Kw 90 (110 for TBV/1600)
- horizontal disc motor power kW 18
- bridge motion motor power kW 0,55
- vertical movement motor power kW 1,85
- trolley carrying discs movement motor power kW 1,1
- height useful cut for disc mm 470 (620)
- horizontal disc up-down motor power kW 0,55
- water consumption l/min 140
- air consumption at 6 bar l/min 15
- total installed power kW 112 (132 for TBV/1600)
TBV/1300-1600 M Block Cutter
The machine allows to produce strips from blocks of marble. Its supporting structure is made of electro-welded normalized steel to guarantee the vibration absorption. The trolley translation is by a device with ball recycle in oil bath at low friction coefficient.
The other movement parts are on grinded precision slides. All the movement parts are operated by PLC and graphic terminal installed on the panel. The disc fall is by means of big screws on the four columns. The machine is supplied with the horizontal disc fixed on the trolley carrying discs.
The switch board is made of sheet steel, thickness 15/10 mm, painted with RAL 7032 paint, IP55 protection level. The supplying unit is composed by a magnetothermic switch with shutter locking to avoid the opening of the switch board with tension. It can be restored after opening the shutter, in case of maintenance.
To guarantee the operator’s safety, an insulation transformer is installed inside for voltage 380V and output 48V for all the driving mechanisms. The thermal relays and the magnetothermics are dimensioned for every specific motor to protect them in case of anomalies.Get a Quote